IMSourcing Returns Service!
Stay updated with announcements, get answers from the community and share your feature suggestions with us.
You can also submit a request or send us an email at email@example.com
Q: Do These Products Carry A Warranty?
- Product does not ship from original manufacturer
- Product not eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- One year direct replacement warranty provided by IMSourcing
- Product ships directly from IMSourcing within 2-3 business days
- Product may ship in non-standard packaging
- All returns processed directly from IMSourcing
A: Yes. All products are backed by a One-Year Replacement Warranty.Q: How Are Warranty Claims Processed?
A: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the LIVE CHAT feature to submit a request. The email should include the Ingram Micro PO# for the original order, phone number and name of the contact person at the reseller wishing to return the product, and a brief description of the problem. IMSourcing will verify the correct part was ordered, provide any necessary technical support, and issue an RMA. RMA's will be generated for Credit only. To get a replacement part, place a new PO directly with your Ingram Sales Rep.
Q: Can Discontinued Products Be Returned?
A: No. Because of the broad array of parts offered and the special order nature of these opportunities, all sales are final, except for defective items, which are subject to our One-Year Replacement Warranty. Restock Fees:
ALL returns must be placed and shipped inside a shipping carton to help preserve the condition of the original packaging. If a shipping carton is not used, a 20% restock fee will be applied to the credit or return.